February 9, 2018: A weekly scan of new legislation and regulations important to the Ontario health sector, as well as articles of interest.
The Ontario Legislature has adjourned until February 20, 2018.
Regulation 79/10 – Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007
- Regulation 79/10 would be amended to:
- Increase maximum Boards of Management reserve for working funds
- Expand a Boards of Management capacity to borrow for operating purposes
- Authorize a Board of Management capacity to borrow for capital purposes
- MOHLTC is proposing that if the amendments, if approved, would come into effect on April 1, 2018.
Comments Due: March 8, 2018
For more information: http://www.ontariocanada.com/registry/view.do?postingId=26686&language=en
Articles of Interest